English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, October 5, 2009

Linkinpark - Dead By Sunrise (2009) Album + Bonus Track


Dead By Sunrise recently finished filming videos for the songs “Crawl Back In” and “Let Down”. with director P.R. Brown (Slipknot, Korn, Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold). 
Bennington began working on Dead By Sunrise back in 2006, explaining, “I came up with a few songs that felt and sounded really good, but I knew they weren’t right stylistically for Linkin Park. They were darker and moodier than anything I’d come up with for the band. So I decided to work on them on my own rather than turn them over and have them transformed into Linkin Park tracks.”
Track listing for the CD is as follows:
1. Fire
2. Crawl Back In
3. Too Late
4. Inside Of Me
5. Let Down
6. Give Me Your Name
7. My Suffering
8. Condemned
9. Into You
10. End Of The World
11. Walking In Circles
12. In The Darkness


No comments: